Competitive base & benefits Reading/Hybrid Technical Architect - Microsoft Technologies
We seek a Technical Architect for our client, Proventeq, a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program chartered member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. Proventeq is a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and commercial enterprises, in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing and more.
Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India and USA. Despite its global footprint their nimble team retains a close-knit feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
To build upon their recent success and to address the increased demand due to a surge in Cloud adoption, we are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to strengthen our capabilities. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable career progression from a software development background, with proven experience in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services, using C#/.Net/SQL Server, SharePoint and/or Azure.
As a Technical Architect you will:
- Work closely with the Proventeq product development team and professional services team in delivering Microsoft 365/SharePoint targeted projects, SaaS products and Azure apps for business.
- Lead the technical architecture and design for Azure/SharePoint/M365 targeted solutions and migration projects.
- Take technical lead on the appropriate use of AI/ML technologies in Enterprise Cognitive Search and Content Services.
- Work within a team spread across multiple geographic locations, share knowledge with team members on new trends and upcoming technologies.
- Supporting sales team and partners in demos, webinars and training.
You will need, along with a degree level education and certifications:
- Excellent knowledge of C#/.Net, SQL Server and Web technologies like React JS.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint and Azure Services/APIs/Functions.
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile and Azure DevOps methodologies.
- Strong technical leadership - should be able to propose/design technical solutions.
- CExperience in client engagement and technical documentation - Technical specifications, Proposals etc.
- SaaS product development for Azure Marketplace.
- AI/ML technologies.
- Enterprise Content Management domain.
- Collaboration with Clients & Partners to drive adoption and advise on best practice.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; leadership and personal organisation skills, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical approach with a commitment to solution excellence, able to gain the support, manage and influence expectations.
This role will be based at HQ Reading office in the UK, however Proventeq offer a flexible hybrid working model.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619