Competitive base & benefits Hybrid / Reading Solutions Architect - M365
We seek a Solutions Architect for our client, Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program chartered member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. Proventeq is a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and commercial enterprises, in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing and more.
Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India and USA. Despite its global footprint their nimble team retains a close-knit feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
Have you sound consultancy skills and a strong technical background in M365 / SharePoint or Content migration? If so, we seek a Technical Solutions Architect. As the Solutions Architect your role will encompasses working with Clients & Partners, Professional Services and Product Development to evaluate and provide the best solution based on business need. You’ll work in a team spread across multiple geographic locations supporting international clients. You’ll have solid experience in a product led environment, preferably Microsoft SharePoint or ECM/EFSS/Modern Content Services landscape, with an interest in the application of new products, AI/ML capabilities, Microsoft Search.
As a Solutions Architect you will:
- Collaborate with Clients & Partners on best practice for M365, SharePoint and Teams to drive adoption.
- Design, develop and implement custom M365/SharePoint architecture diagrams, process maps and solutions.
- Consult on legacy ECM migration/consolidation on Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Online & SharePoint Syntex platforms.
- Consult on Microsoft 365/SharePoint platform, Azure, governance, strategy, roadmaps & training.
- Identify new M365/SharePoint enhancements, Microsoft Viva, Syntex and recommend to stakeholders and partners.
- Share knowledge and mentor team members across geographies.
- Provide product demos, webinars and training and support the pre-sales teams.
- As part of bid management process, write technical and proposal documents.
You will need, along with a degree level education and certifications:
- Microsoft 365/SharePoint migration experience from legacy ECM/DMS platforms.
- Solid experience in customer stakeholder management to support Professional services, Product teams and Presales.
- An understanding of business challenges and the ability to match them to available solutions.
- An early development background, as a Developer or a technical consultant in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) .Net, Java based application/products.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; leadership and personal organisation skills, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical approach with a commitment to solution excellence, able to gain the support, manage and influence expectations.
You’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis from home but be able to travel to the Reading office and customer sites when required for meetings.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619