Competitive base & benefits Reading / Hybrid Technical Support Engineer - Applications
We seek a Technical Support Engineer for our client, Proventeq, a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Charter Partner for Content Services. With a global customer base in more than 25 countries, Proventeq is a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and enterprises in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing and more.
Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India and USA. Despite our global footprint our nimble team retains a close-knit feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
Our customer support team is small but you’ll work closely with our engineers. With our new product line and continued expansion comes challenges that you’ll enjoy; so come take your next step with Proventeq!
As the Technical Support Engineer you’ll need, along with a good education:
- Good experience supporting .Net Applications (ideally SQL based)
- Strong technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Solid customer liaison experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing tech support and maintenance on Proventeq products
- Providing tech support on SharePoint Online/M365 migration and adoption related issues
- Troubleshooting in customer environments focussing on resolving customer issues
- Answering customers/partners related product queries through our support portal
- Updating customers/partners on the status of support tickets in an effective manner
You’ll stand out if you have some of these too!
- Experience with SQL scripts including troubleshooting and querying
- Good knowledge of SharePoint / M365 (Configuration and Administration)
- Expertise in Application support and maintenance Tools such as Zendesk, Remedy
- A creative approach to resolving issues and keen to take steps to improve the customer experience
- Advanced SQL skills such as performance analysis, etc.
- Experience of Extract, Transform and Load type solutions
- Knowledge of C#, Agile methodologies and DevOps
Softer skills will include enthusiasm, the desire to be the best at what you do, to leave the customer smiling and become a ‘go to’ person! You’ll need excellent communication skills, personal organisation and decision making skills, be able to prioritise and manage expectations and gain the support of others.
You’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis from home but be able to travel to the Reading office when required for meetings.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619