Competitive base & benefits Hybrid/Reading Full Stack Developer - C# / .NET, ReactJS & microservices
Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program chartered member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. Proventeq is a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Our client's customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and enterprises in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing and more.
Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India and USA. Despite our global footprint our nimble team retains a close-knit feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
Are you keen to bring your strong technology skills, full stack development tools, Reactjs, API & O365 to re-platform existing components to new React & Microservices based cloud developments?
As the Full Stack Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Full Stack development including web interfaces, databases, API integrations developed as per the defined standards.
- Development of software components with re-usability in mind for future products.
- Strong development governance for cloud based new product platform development.
- Work and share knowledge in a team spread across multiple geographic locations.
- Mentor team members in new development practices and trends in AI/ML.
You will need, along with a degree level education, probably in Computer Science:
- A solid track record in software development experience using Reactjs, C#/.Net.
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), and/or other cloud based modern content services platform.
- Experience in developing SaaS based applications using Azure would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ELK and Kafka would also be advantageous.
- Use of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- A strong technical aptitude and a “can do” attitude.
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; experience working as a member of a team, operating flexibly in a cross functional, high paced environment with the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
This role will be based at HQ Reading office in the UK, however Proventeq offer a flexible hybrid working model.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619