Competitive base & benefits Reading / Hybrid Technical Sales Support
Digital Workplace (M365, SharePoint), ECM /Content Services, Process Automation (Power Apps), Case Platforms (Salesforce)
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, they are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for international enterprise customers. Despite a global footprint their small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new. 2022 brought increased opportunity for international business growth giving a strong pipeline for 2023.
If you are an ambitious Technical Sales Support person with strong technical skills in Microsoft content management workplace solutions, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, who can grasp emerging technologies and will relish collaborating with clients and partners to drive adoption and productivity in the UK, India & the USA, then this is a great time to join an innovative company.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Account Manager as the Technical Sales Support you will;
- Work with clients & partners, here & in the USA, advising on best practice, strategy, roadmaps & policies for Microsoft 365 / SharePoint / Power Platform solutions
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations on product for customers
- Prepare proposals & presentations supporting the sales development process
- Identifying new O365/SharePoint, Power Platforms enhancements, e.g. Syntex & Viva, making recommendations
- Ability to cross-sell/Up-sell Proventeq products & solutions to the existing/new customers
- Share knowledge with teams across geographies on new trends & technologies
- Assist with trial software demos & troubleshoot installed software
You’ll need, along with a degree level education;
- Sound technical experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), Data Migration, .Net, Java based applications/products
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners & stakeholders, identifying need & making recommendations
- Case Management Platforms like Salesforce, Dynamics or similar
- Experience of other ECM or content & document management solutions will be highly beneficial (e.g. OpenText, Hyland, IBM FileNet, EMC Documentum, Oracle, Perceptive, Saperion, ELO Digital, SR Solutions, EASY Software, iManage, Alfresco, M-Files, Dropbox, Box, Laserfiche, etc.)
- Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients
- Assistance with proposals & client presentations
- Be able to grasp new concepts & technologies and their application – AI /ML
- Some experience of research and producing competitor analysis
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to spearhead developments in this space across the geographies, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical and can-do approach. A strong customer focus is a must with excellent prioritisation and personal organisation skills and the ability to gain support, manage and influence expectations.
You’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis from home with the ability to travel to the Reading office when required to attend meetings.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619