Competitive base + OTE & benefits Hybrid/Reading/Home Based Business Development Manager - Managed Services
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, our client is uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers, across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product "Migration Accelerator" will be joined by a new product line, Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning.
Due to recent rapid growth and expansion, Proventeq are looking to grow their sales team, to sell more managed services in support of the company’s ambitious growth targets. This is an ideal opportunity for up and coming, hungry and ambitious sales professionals to join a global leader in content migration and management.
Your focus will be on New Business Development for our managed services. The role will require you to think strategically, build multiple relationships in high growth potential organisations and ultimately take ownership of all your accounts. Working closely with both our Marketing and Technical teams to acquire new business and ensuring existing customers are satisfied with the level of service they are receiving.
Reporting at Director level, as the Business Development Manager - MS your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Gain a full understanding of Proventeq’s services portfolio.
- Research and discover new opportunities to approach.
- Have the ability to understand the customers’ requirements and provide a suitable solution from Proventeq’s portfolio of services; including – our AI-powered tools, discovery, migration, optimisation services with the goal of securing a long-term managed service contract.
- Take control of the entire sales cycle, from conception right the way through to technical handover; and then on to managing the account once live.
- Monthly reporting on current pipeline and forecasting figures.
- Regular account management / service review meetings with your clients where required.
You’ll need, along with a good education:
- Solid direct sales experience, specifically around Microsoft Content Services.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Content Services.
- Experience of selling Managed Services is essential.
- Experience of producing high quality complex proposals and being able to respond to RFP’s.
- Ability to forecast monthly/quarterly figures.
- Proven track record of managing and building pipeline through traditional and modern business development techniques.
- Capable of understanding complex requirements and formulating compelling solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst ensuring professionalism throughout.
Softer skills will include ambition, drive and enthusiasm, a level of gravitas and a collaborative approach with excellent communication and written skills and the ability to gain the support of others and influence outcomes.
A hybrid role the office base is near Reading, Berkshire. However, you will need to be able to work from home and attend the office, clients and events when necessary.To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths. Ref: RA690 Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619