Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services, with a global customer base in more than 23 countries. Our client, Proventeq is a specialist provider of productivity, insights and migration solutions for Microsoft 365, including AI/Machine Learning.
As an IT Support Administrator you will have a key role in managing the internal infrastructure and overseeing the IT department. You’ll also assist with 2nd / 3rd line client facing Product support when possible. The environment is Microsoft 365, Azure, Teams, Microsoft Intune, Hyper-V and SharePoint.
As the IT Support Administrator, your role will include;
You’ll need, along with a good education, proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills and strong communication skills;
- Managing the internal infrastructure including servers, networks, firewalls, routers, switches, storage and telecoms and NAS.
- Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on all aspects of IT support.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control; maintaining Azure and onsite AD, users, devices and licences.
- Documenting support calls and issues; assessing root cause where appropriate.
- Performing regular technical reviews, diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
Softer skills will include enthusiasm, the ability to prioritise, organise, manage expectations and gain the support of others. You’ll be keen to run an efficient department working with colleagues across other geographies.
Headquartered in the UK, Proventeq has offices in Dubai, India and USA. Customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and commercial enterprises across a range of domains; space, financial services, engineering, research, legal and manufacturing. Despite the global footprint the team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new. Please visit www.proventeq.com to know more.
A hybrid role the office base will be Reading, Berkshire. You’ll work from home but be able to come to the office when needed for support and installation purposes.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Sound understanding of Microsoft 365, Azure, Microsoft Intune, Hyper-V, possibly SharePoint.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Experience of SQL scripts for querying and troubleshooting.
- Experience in MFA troubleshooting and FortiGate firewalls.
- Be able to upgrade, install and configure new hardware and software when needed as well as installation and configuration of VPN software.
Telephone: 01753 663619