Competitive base & benefits Hybrid / Reading Solutions Architect - M365/SharePoint
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, they are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for international enterprise customers. Despite a global footprint their small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new. 2022 brought increased opportunity for international business growth giving a strong pipeline for 2023.
Have you sound consultancy skills and a strong technical background in M365 / SharePoint or Content migration? If so, we seek a Technical Solutions Architect. As the Solutions Architect your role will encompasses working with Clients & Partners, Professional Services and Product Development to evaluate and provide the best solution based on business need. You’ll work in a team spread across multiple geographic locations supporting international clients. You’ll have solid experience in a product led environment, preferably Microsoft SharePoint or ECM/EFSS/Modern Content Services landscape, with an interest in the application of new products, AI/ML capabilities, Microsoft Search.
As a Solutions Architect you will:
- Collaborate with Clients & Partners on best practice for M365, SharePoint and Teams to drive adoption
- Design, develop and implement custom M365/SharePoint architecture diagrams, process maps and solutions
- Consult on legacy ECM migration/consolidation on Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Online & SharePoint Syntex platforms
- Consult on Microsoft 365/SharePoint platform, governance, strategy, roadmaps & training
- Identify new M365/SharePoint enhancements, Microsoft Viva, Syntex and recommend to stakeholders and partners
- Share knowledge and mentor team members across geographies
- Provide product demos, webinars and training and support the pre sales teams
- As part of bid management process, write technical and proposal documents
You will need, along with a degree level education and certifications:
- Microsoft 365/SharePoint migration experience from legacy ECM/DMS platforms.
- Solid experience in customer stakeholder management to support Professional services, Product teams and Presales.
- An understanding of business challenges and the ability to match them to available solutions.
- An early development background, as a Developer or a technical consultant in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) .Net, Java based application/products.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; leadership and personal organisation skills, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical approach with a commitment to solution excellence, able to gain the support, manage and influence expectations.
You’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis from home but be able to travel to the Reading office when required for meetings.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619