Competitive base & benefits Hybrid / Reading Software Developer Ė C# / .Net, SQL
Are you a keen Software Developer with SQL, C# .Net skills? A graduate ambitious to build your career? Interested in working on cutting edge software applications targeting Cloud migration and Digital transformation initiatives?
Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program chartered member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. We are a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning. Despite a global footprint their small but nimble team retains a close-knit feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
Itís a great time to join this global, innovative team as a Developer, where you will have a plan to grow and opportunities to progress.
As a Developer you'll be involved with:
- Research, design and development of new products and/or features for existing Proventeq products using the latest versions of C#/.Net, React and databases, SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Writing Technical design documents
- Customer-facing project execution and technical support
Youíll need, along with a good education, probably a Computer Science degree education:
- Some experience of coding in C#/.Net and writing SQL scripts
- Knowledge of current and legacy Content Management systems, SharePoint, would be an advantage
- A strong technical aptitude and a "can do" attitude
- Ambition and enthusiasm to learn the latest technologies
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; a commitment to customer service, and the desire to work hard and progress.
Youíll be able to work on a hybrid basis from home but be able to travel to the Reading office when required for meetings.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619