Competitive base & benefits Reading/Hybrid Project Delivery Manager - Content Migration
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services, content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, our client is uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product “Migration Accelerator” will be joined by a new product line, Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning.
2022 will see a further expansion in business growth, projects and people. If you are a dynamic and experienced Project Delivery Manager with strong technical skills in the Content landscape and SharePoint migration experience, a committed customer advocate who can increase customer satisfaction as well as strengthen and manage project delivery across in country and off shore teams, then this is a great time to join a global but nimble and innovative team.
Managing Project Delivery teams, your primary tasks will be ensuring regular customer communication as the first point of contact, project management and governance running multiple programmes, end to end customer migrations, addressing reliability issues, root cause analysis, tracking metrics and managing budgets. You may also manage internal projects, new product initiatives. Detailed responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining sound relationships with all clients and internal stakeholders
• Evolving & implementing best practice project management standards
• Identifying and agreeing customer requirements, putting project plans and SOWs in place
• Delivering multiple programmes, end to end migrations
• Maintaining strong governance for Proventeq deliverables into multiple client stakeholders
• Leading project delivery teams, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently
• Working closely with the Proventeq offshore delivery manager to deliver cross regional projects
• Managing budgets, metrics, assessing customer feedback and improving delivery
You will need, along with a degree level education and PM & Agile certifications:
• A strong project management background with solid project delivery experience to external customers
• A background in Microsoft 365, SharePoint migration, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java based application/products
• Complex, cross sector delivery experience, finance or public sector
• Able to run Agile scrums & troubleshoot technical delivery issues
• The ability to liaise and manage client stakeholders and develop project plans and roadmaps
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; sound leadership skills for on and offshore teams, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical and can do approach. A commitment to customer delivery is a must with excellent prioritisation and personal organisation skills and the ability to gain the support of others and manage and influence expectations.
A hybrid role the office base will be Reading. However, currently you will need to be able to work from home. The role could be hired on a contract to permanent basis.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619