We seek a Graduate Software Engineer for our client, Proventeq Ltd, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Preferred Partner for Content Services, SharePoint, Teams & Azure. Proventeq’s cutting-edge software applications target Cloud migration and Digital transformation initiatives for the global private and public sector client-base. With Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
Are you a self-motivated individual ready to join a growing team, working on Proventeq’s specialist Cloud and Content migration solutions? You’ll have a real opportunity to learn productivity, insights and migration solutions for Microsoft 365, utilising latest technologies including AI/Machine Learning.
- Design and Development using latest versions of C#/.Net, SQL Server, Azure APIs and AI/ML technologies
- Providing technical assistance to customers/partners on product related queries
- Writing technical documentation
- Project execution and Client Support
Beneficial Skills / Knowledge
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong technical aptitude and a “can do” attitude
- Ambition and enthusiasm to learn the latest technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proventeq offer an excellent development plan to embark on a successful career in IT as well as continued opportunities for career progression.
An attractive remuneration package on offer with flexible working, performance-based bonus scheme and annual salary reviews for the successful candidate.
The office base will be Reading, however, as this is a hybrid role you will need to be able to work from home.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
- C#/.Net, SQL Server knowledge
- Knowledge of Content Management systems
Telephone: 01753 663619