Competitive base & benefits Hybrid/Reading Technical Sales Support Manager – M365 SharePoint, Content Migration
Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program charter member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. A specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focussed on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
If you are an ambitious Technical Sales Account Manager with strong technical skills in Microsoft content management workplace solutions, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, who can grasp emerging technologies and will relish collaborating with clients and partners to drive adoption and productivity in the UK & the USA, then this is a great time to join an innovative company.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Account Manager as the Technical Sales Account Manager you will;
- Work with clients & partners, here & in the USA, advising on best practice, strategy, roadmaps & policies for Microsoft 365 / SharePoint / Power Platform solutions.
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations on product for customers.
- Prepare proposals & presentations supporting the sales development process.
- Identifying new opportunities across M365/SharePoint, Power Platforms, Syntex and ideally, Content AI.
- Gain and maintain the role of the trusted advisor for existing accounts.
- Ability to cross-sell/Up-sell Proventeq products & solutions to the existing/new customers.
- Share knowledge with teams across geographies on new trends & technologies.
- Assist with trial software demos & troubleshoot installed software.
- Experience of other ECM or content & document management solutions will be highly beneficial.
You’ll need, along with a degree level education:
- Sound technical experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), Data Migration, .Net, Java based applications/products.
- Able to collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners & stakeholders, identifying need & making recommendations.
- Cloud business Platforms like Salesforce, Dynamics or similar.
- Able to identify new opportunities across M365/SharePoint, Power Platform, Purview enhancements, Syntex and ideally Content AI.
- Other ECM experience might include; OpenText, Hyland, IBM FileNet, EMC Documentum, Oracle, Perceptive, Saperion, ELO Digital, SR Solutions, EASY Software, iManage, Alfresco, M-Files, Dropbox, Box, Laserfiche.
- Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients.
- Have given assistance with proposals & client presentations.
- Be able to grasp new concepts & technologies and their application – AI /ML.
- Some experience of research and producing competitor analysis.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to spearhead developments in this space across the geographies, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical and can-do approach. A strong customer focus is a must with excellent prioritisation and personal organisation skills and the ability to gain support, manage and influence expectations.
This role will be based at HQ Reading office in the UK, however Proventeq offer a flexible hybrid working model.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619