Competitive base + benefits Reading / Home based Technical Account Manager – Digital Workplace & SharePoint
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, our client is uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers, across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product “Migration Accelerator” will be joined by new product lines. Proventeq is also a SharePoint Syntex and Microsoft Viva launch partner.
2021 saw an increase in international business growth giving a strong pipeline for 2022. If you are an ambitious Technical Account Manager or sales support person with strong technical skills in Microsoft content management workplace solutions, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, who can grasp emerging technologies and will relish collaborating with clients and partners to drive adoption and productivity in the UK, India & the USA, then this is a great time to join an innovative company.
Reporting at Director level, as the Technical Account Manager you will:
• Work with clients & partners, supporting best practice, strategy, roadmaps & policies for Microsoft 365/SharePoint platform solutions.
• Prepare & deliver technical presentations on product for customers.
• Assist with proposals & presentations supporting the sales development process.
• Share knowledge with teams across geographies on new trends & technologies.
• Assist with demos, trial software & troubleshoot installed software.
• Work closely with Sales Managers in assisting with customers.
• You should aspire to be the 'trusted advisor' for key contacts in customer and partner organisations.
You will need, along with a degree level education:
• Sound technical experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java based applications/products.
• The ability to collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners & stakeholders, identifying need & making recommendations.
• Be able to grasp new concepts & technologies and their application – AI /ML.
• Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients.
• Proficiency in creating proposals & presentations for clients.
• Some experience of research and producing competitor analysis.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to spearhead developments in this space across the geographies, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical and can do approach. A strong customer focus is a must with excellent prioritisation and personal organisation skills and the ability to gain support, manage and influence expectations.
The office base will be Reading, however, currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619