Competitive base + benefits Reading / Home based Application Support Engineer
We seek an Application Support Engineer for our client, Proventeq, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Preferred Partner for Content Services, SharePoint, Teams & Azure. With a global footprint, the team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new. Our support team is small but our engineers are close at hand to support you, so you’ve got a real opportunity to learn not just what the product does, but the why and the how. With our new product line and continued expansion comes challenges that you’ll enjoy; so come take the next step in your career with Proventeq!
As the Application Support Engineer you’ll need, along with a good education:
• Good experience supporting .Net Applications (ideally SQL based)
• Strong technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing tech support and maintenance on Proventeq products; detailed below
• Providing tech support on SharePoint Online/M365 migration and adoption related issues
• Troubleshooting in customer environments focussing on resolving customer issues
• Answering customers/partners related product queries through our support portal
• Updating customers/partners on the status of support tickets in an effective manner
You'll stand out if you have some of these too!
• Experience with SQL scripts including troubleshooting and querying
• Good knowledge of SharePoint/M365 (Configuration and Administration)
• Expertise in Application support and maintenance Tools such as Zendesk, Remedy
• A creative approach to resolving issues and keen to take steps to improve the customer experience
• Advanced SQL skills such as performance analysis etc
• Experience of Extract, Transform and Load type solutions
Softer skills will include enthusiasm, the desire to be the best at what you do, to leave the customer smiling and become a ‘go to’ person! You’ll need excellent communication skills, personal organisation and decision making skills, be able to prioritise and manage expectations and gain the support of others.
A specialist provider of productivity and migration solutions for Cloud Office and Content Services platforms, Proventeq helps organisations move to Intelligent Workplaces built on SharePoint, Teams and Azure. With a global customer base in more than 23 countries, customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and commercial enterprises across a range of domains, space, financial services, engineering, research, legal and manufacturing. Headquartered in the UK, Proventeq has offices in Dubai, India and USA. Alongside their proven product Migration Accelerator, Proventeq is launching a new product line using AI/ML also being one of the select partners working with Microsoft on Project Cortex, which includes Microsoft Viva and SharePoint Syntex.
The office base will be Reading, however, currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Contact: Francesca Hall-Drinkwater
Telephone: 01753 663619